Call for Applications, 2017/2019 EDITION
Open from October 13th 2016 to January 31st 2017
STEP 1: Downloads
STEP 2: Prepare all necessary documents to be uploaded
1) Scanned copy of your Passport or ID
2) Proof of place of residence (e.g. residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules or certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the institution in question, etc. For more info on eligible documents, please see PRADO website)
3) Scanned copy Diploma(s) and other award certificate(s)
4) Scanned copy of your Transcript of Records
2)+3) Scanned copy of the Diploma Supplement whenever available
5) Scanned copy of 2 reference letters (PLEASE NOTE: must be on headed paper of the insitution where your referees belong to and duly signed)
6) CV (Europass format only)
7) Personal Statement to be filled either in english or french.
8) Language proficiency diplomas or certificates (if any)
STEP 3: Online Application
READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
ACCEPTED FILE FORMAT: ONLY .DOC or .PDF format.
MAXIMUM SIZE 1 MB per file per category (Diploma, CV, Language certificate, etc)
ALL PERSONAL DATA (full name, address, citizenship, etc) MUST CORRESPOND to personal data in your certificates/diplomas/passport.
Non EU Graduates
Language proficiency certificates and/or Diplomas are not required to be eligible to participate in the STeDe Master programme. If you do not have such documents, please fill in the Self-Evaluation form. If selected, your language proficiency both in english and french will be tested during an individual SKYPE INTERVIEW. Students who do not have a good command of one of the two languages of instruction, will be requested to take a training course BEFORE classes start.
PLEASE NOTE: these procedures ARE NORMALLY TIME TAKING. Students shall START RECOLLECTING due documentation as soon as they have been notified their selection to participate in the Master Programme.
If your application has been correctly saved, a web page will appear where you may print your form, and a message will be sent to your email address.
DEADLINE for submission of applications for EMJMD STeDe 2017/19 (course starting September 25th 2017)
SELECTION RESULTS WILL BE AVAILABLE BY APRIL 30TH 2017
For more information about admission procedure, please see Admission
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8 of 12.1.2001, p. 1).
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 February 2017 08:32|
University of Padua
International Relations Office
Via VIII Febbraio 2
35122 Padova – Italy